How to make heart-shaped rocks (beginner level)
- Oven (to steam the plate at 50°C)
- 2iso baking tray (in this case a 230x10 mm heart-shaped tray)
- A bowl
- A salad bowl
- A maryse
- A scraper (to fill the hearts)
- Chocolate (non pastry) 80g
- Crêpes dentelle 125g
1. Put the perforated plate in the oven at 45/50°C.
2. Crumble the crêpes dentelle, cut the chocolate into pieces and melt it..
3. Mix the melted chocolate with the crêpes dentelle.
4. Pour onto the plate and fill with the scraper. Tap with the scraper to vibrate and pack the rock.
5. Remove the plate from the top (as soon as the hearts are filled).
Thanks to pantani31 for his photos!