How to pour a ganache into a ganache frame glued to a chablon.
Use of the ganache frame:
1. Put the baking sheet on the marble and spray water on it to stick the guitar foil on.
2. Sand the film on the plate.
3. Glue the ganache frame on top.
4. Repeat the operation if you are casting several frames at the same time.
5. Pour your ganache.
6. Smooth it out with the scraper.
7. Put the plate(s) in the fridge overnight.
8. The next day, trim with a knife.
9. Remove the ganache frames.
10. With a stainless steel plate or a ganache scoop, collect the ganache.
11. Place the ganache on the guitar.
12. Chablon on the guitar.
13. Cutting with a guitar.