Indeed, this module allows you to choose which cookies you wish to accept and which you wish to reject on this site. You can access this module at any time and change your preferences.
WHAT IS A COOKIE?
A cookie is a small text file containing information that may be deposited on your terminal, in the memory of your browser, when you visit a website. It is transmitted by the server of the website consulted, or by a third party server to the site (such as web analytics) to your browser and can then be sent back to the site in question each time you visit.
These cookies make it possible to memorise data relating to the use you make of the site. This information is essential for accessing and using the site, information intended solely for statistical purposes (general control of access to the site, improvement of the site to respond to observed weaknesses) or information that facilitates and optimises your browsing by personalising the content displayed (personalisation of pages for your next interactions).
A cookie allows its issuer to identify the terminal in which it is stored during the period of validity or recording of the cookie concerned, but at no time does this cookie allow the publisher to identify the Internet user personally or to store personal data concerning him/her.
The duration of the storage of a cookie in the Terminal does not exceed thirteen (13) months.
It is also possible at any time to refuse the installation of these cookies or to delete them.
urthermore, only the sender of a cookie is likely to read or modify the information contained therein, unless exceptionally authorised.
MANAGE COOKIES ON THIS SITE
A module allows you to choose which cookies you wish to accept and which you wish to reject on this site. The site uses 4 categories of cookies whose purposes are described in this module.
- At any time, you can access the module and modify your preferences.
We remind you that no cookie is used to collect personal information (such as your name for example).
MANAGE COOKIES BY ADJUSTING THE BROWSER SETTINGS
Most recent browsers allow users to decide whether to accept or reject cookies. However, the user is informed that access to certain services and sections of the website may be altered in this case. If necessary, we decline all responsibility for the consequences linked to the degraded functioning of our services resulting from the impossibility for us to record or consult the cookies necessary for their functioning.
To do this, here is the help you need to set your cookies via your browser on the dedicated pages (hereafter the most common browsers):
- For Google Chrome: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=fr&hlrm=en&answer=95647
- For Internet Explorer: http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-FR/windows-vista/Block-or-allow-cookies
- For Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?locale=fr_FR&viewlocale=fr_FR
- For Firefox: http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/Activer%20et%20désactiver%20les%20cookies
- For Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/fr/cookies.html
You can also set your browser to send a code to tell websites that you do not want to be tracked ("Do No Track" option):
- Internet Explorer : http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-fr/internet-explorer/use-tracking-protection#ie=ie-11
- Safari : http://support.apple.com/kb/PH11952
- Chrome : https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/114836
- Firefox : https://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/comment-activer-option-ne-pas-pister
- Opera : http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.10/fr/notrack.html
DELETE THE COOKIE FILES ALREADY INSTALLED ON THE COMPUTER
Finally, regardless of the browser used, the user is free to delete the cookies stored in his browser at any time.
To do this, you need to open your Internet browser:
- If you are using Firefox, go to "tools" and select "Delete my traces...". Check the "cookies" box and click on the "Clear my tracks now" button.
- If you use Internet Explorer, go to "Tools" and select "Internet Options". In the "General" tab of the window that opens, click on "Delete cookies".
- If you are using Safari, go to 'Edit' and select 'Preferences'. In the 'Security' tab of the window that opens, click on 'Show Cookies' and then 'Clear All'.
- If you are using Google Chrome, go to 'Tools' and select 'History', then 'Clear Browsing Data'. You can now delete your cookies.
MORE INFORMATION ON COOKIES
For more information on social network cookies:
For more information on cookies, visit the CNIL website at this address: http://www.cnil.fr/vos-droits/vos-traces/les-cookies/